Gauging the Wind C&C

AgentDrex

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is a photo I took out at my mom's house a couple days ago when I was out there fixin' on her puter and showing off the Rebel...

WindGauge.jpg

The light seems kind of flat. Maybe a different angle would have helped this photo out.

I did take this at a few different angles...I just figured the white clouds in the center would help keep attention focused on the "gauge" or whatever the heck you would call that thing...

I'll go back out to my mom's and take some more sometime later...

1. Attach lights to the blades of different colors, and different spacing towards the center.

2. Go back on a dark windy night

3. Turn the lights on

4. Set up a long exposure shot of the lights spinning around on the windmill

5. Upload the image to your computer

6. ???

7. Trip balls.

I like the suggestion of number 6, I will most definitely do that. To tell you the truth, most of the photos I take are after I ???. It, contrary to popular belief, does help with creativity.

Drex! I got an idea for you bro! Cut them trees down and have a dark cloud coming from behind, then spin the whell really fast, would look like a tornado's hitting the town. Ok I know you can't cut the trees down but if that thing isn't too big and can be relocated to a field on a couldy day, man I tell you, you'll have a heck of a picture!

Wished I could, but it belongs to my mom and she won't take kindly to me taking it, let alone asking to take it...she's a fickle woman that mom of mine...but I will definitely go back out...take a look around and see what kind of cool photos I can do with it...

Wished I could, but it belongs to my mom and she won't take kindly to me taking it, let alone asking to take it...she's a fickle woman that mom of mine...but I will definitely go back out...take a look around and see what kind of cool photos I can do with it...

Yeah man that sux! Thrift store, see if they have anyting around? Usually a lot of farms will have something of that sort. Yeah I have tons of ideas floating through my head all the time bro

Most reactions

Back