TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello TPF!

THE INTRO:

Ben's the name, total noob!

THE BACKSTORY:

Bought my (then) fiancee (now wife) a nikon d70s about six years ago, she has barely touched it, so i have decided that i will learn to use it! It's been about 6 weeks since I dusted it off, and I must say I have well and truly 'caught the bug'! Great forums and info here, looking forward to interacting with you all!

THE GOAL:
Love to get some feedback on my photos! Definetly my new hobby, will post a couple a week at least! (Provided I can get that many worthy ones!) Drop me a line and let me know what you think! It's great to find such talented company online!
Looking Forward to learning from you all, and indulging in your talent via the photo galleries!

Ben :thumbup:

Last edited:
Welcome to TPF, where the beer is cold and the conversation is sure to turn surly when the beer's all gone!!! The Nikon D70s...ya know, with all that bright, beautiful light you Australians are lucky to have, the D70s ought to perform VERY well!!! I still have my older D70 (original model) and in GOOD bright light and at lower ISO values, it does a pretty good job!

Welcome! Have a read of the tutorials in my signature!

Welcome!

BTW I read that with my best Aussie accent to ensure it came across appropriately.

Thanks all, wow been crazy this last month! I hate when work gets in the way! Thanks for all the links to tips, so much reading and information! Knowledge is power i suppose, great to meet you all, now i just want some weather worth shooting in!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back