Get under cover quick!

Scott WRG Editor

King of Smoothness
Reaction score
Website
www.warbirdsresourcegroup.org
birds.jpg

This show of avian force was caused by a Harley riding by a second before.

Wow, that must have been noisy, too. Not only because of the Harley just gone by... was it? Did the birds start a racket?

Oh yeah, the noise they created was deafening, then they would settle back into the trees and continue to make the noise. All for about a two week period then they were off flying south again. It's just a pit stop for them I guess.

Oh, they stopped over for as long as that? I wouldn't have thought so. I'd have thought they only planned to spend one night. Ah well... we sometimes get a (now what is a group of birds called in English?) well big group of starlets in the large oak trees in the neighbouring garden. They, too, can make a lot of noise. Sometimes they seem to have a conference going on. Like they were doing their travel plans and everyone was of a different opinion.

LaFoto said:
Oh, they stopped over for as long as that? I wouldn't have thought so. I'd have thought they only planned to spend one night. Ah well... we sometimes get a (now what is a group of birds called in English?) well big group of starlets in the large oak trees in the neighbouring garden. They, too, can make a lot of noise. Sometimes they seem to have a conference going on. Like they were doing their travel plans and everyone was of a different opinion.

I'm assuming the individual birds only stayed one night and were replaced by the next group coming in. When I lived in Virginia the birds would darken the sky as they flew south.

Most reactions

Back