Gigapxl alll over again

ya but like i said earlier, im just trying to see my boundaries here, i never fully commited just wanted to see if its remotely feasable. if so, and its worth it, id do it. if not, then no. im not a hardware or optics engineer so i dnt know just how 'crazy' what im saying is. if a guy like mister canes sais i cant do it, i know i cant. its good to have a dream, and better yet to push the limits. remember companies work on demand. if all photographers start begging for a 50 megapixel sensor in a 1DS, canon will do it, but once again it comes down to how much its worth it in the end. the main reason manufacterors limit technology is price. a 1DS is already pushing it... im sure they could make a super amazing wicked camera... but if its a million bucks whos gonna buy it? everyone would buy ferraris... oh but whos got the money?

with the right team and funding it could be done... like the old nascar saying.
speed is money. how fast do you want to go? if its too expensive and risky then obviously, no i wont do it. but if photographers like us say 'damn.. id pay _________ for an SLR with megapixels in the triple digit range, oh they will come... -Matt

Let your passion drive you, no matter what! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back