Girl on Swing C&C

bc2292

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took these the other day. I like, but i know there's always something i can improve on. So be critical ;)
-0760.jpg

-0749.jpg

I love #1!
Using the swing as a logical horizontal base, the figure looks quite natural standing there. But then theres the confusing visual clue of here "vest" or "wrap", and as you scan for more information, you are knocked over by the tilted horizon, and the dynamic angle of the rope. Whoa! So you go back to the figure, for stability after you have just been mind ******.
Nice job.

I really enjoyed #1, the backlit "dreamy" effect is quite nice in this shot. I'm not sure I like the angle, I keep turning my head to look at her face...but I keep looking, so maybe that's effective afterall lol.

I would like #2 IF she wasn't so blown out, her right cheek/arms/hands. Great expression and warm/happy feel to the photo though.

She's beautiful and has that "girl next door" look, great choice for a model!

1 knocks the socks off 2

I love #1!
Using the swing as a logical horizontal base, the figure looks quite natural standing there. But then theres the confusing visual clue of here "vest" or "wrap", and as you scan for more information, you are knocked over by the tilted horizon, and the dynamic angle of the rope. Whoa! So you go back to the figure, for stability after you have just been mind ******.
Nice job.

Hahaha good description.

2's a bit bright, 1 is perfect. You added the vignette? It works on these I think.

I really enjoyed #1, the backlit "dreamy" effect is quite nice in this shot. I'm not sure I like the angle, I keep turning my head to look at her face...but I keep looking, so maybe that's effective afterall lol.

I would like #2 IF she wasn't so blown out, her right cheek/arms/hands. Great expression and warm/happy feel to the photo though.

She's beautiful and has that "girl next door" look, great choice for a model!

Haha i see what your saying, and ya on the second one i turned up fill light and brightness to try and get rid of shadows by her face and now i see the blown outness thanks man

Most reactions

New Topics

Back