Girlfriend at an Abandoned motel on the Highway

LEXTC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
We found this abandoned place right off the highway and took some pics. I didn't edit the pics at all other than resize and cropped them alittle.

1166chenchen2.jpg

1166chenchen1-med.jpg

1166ChenChen.jpg

^ This one's my favorite. She's not very photogenic so I only got to snap a few, these are the best of the few. We really weren't trying to stick around long because there were no tresspassing signs everywhere and everything we were doing was easily visible from the busy highway so we did a quick little shoot :eek:

Please critique these and don't be nice. Lay it on me! Tell me what I could have done better and telling me differen settings would be nice if I need to change them! Thanks guys! :hug::

another

1166chenchen4.jpg

1166ChenChen3-med.jpg

^ I used flash with this one and forgot to take off my lense hood so the hood blocked the flash for the whole bottom of the pic...... :( I had to do some major cropping for this one! :wtc:

Not much of a critique HOWEVER the one on the stairs is IMHO the BEST. good show.

i agree, the one on the stairs is my favorite also.

your GF's pose though at the abandoned hotel doesn't necesarily fit the mood of the building.... unless hooking up in an abandoned building is the intent? the abandoned building makes me feel more somber then party like and the models expressions & poses contradict that.

if these pictures show your gf as not photogenic, then she must be a knockout irl ;)

Very nice stuff. I think all these images would benifit from some post-capture manipulation. I really like the view with the cinder blocks. The warm tones against the cool background is a nice situation. Pretty girl!

-Pete Christie

meotter said:
i agree, the one on the stairs is my favorite also.

your GF's pose though at the abandoned hotel doesn't necesarily fit the mood of the building.... unless hooking up in an abandoned building is the intent? the abandoned building makes me feel more somber then party like and the models expressions & poses contradict that.

if these pictures show your gf as not photogenic, then she must be a knockout irl ;)

haha yea this is true I didn't even think about the mood of the backdrop! :hail:

I got her into Import Modeling so that's all she really knows. :meh: I'm shocked because her clothes match the colors in the background. We just stumbled upon this place so I guess that worked our pretty well for us!!
:D

Thanks for all your guys complements! And if you guys want to do any cropping editing or whatever feel free! :D

I like the third one. Sure she dosn't really fit into the background but it works for me in almost a sureal kind of way! Plus she has feet! It might just be me but I hate seeing legs with no feet, most likely because I have a tendancy to do that as well.

OK... I REALLY like your series. I normally wouldn't do this, but I couldn't keep my hands off. I felt the legs weren't an asset, so I cropped up. I love the directional light, but wanted to see it emphasized.

1166chenchen1-alt.jpg

I truly hope this is helpful.

-Pete

yey man your girlfreinds hot lol
i like the cinderblock one best.But still good job on all of them a bit of photoshoping would be nice tho.

She is a great model. She's dressed wrong and not in the greatest of backgrounds. You will post better.

She supervised me in photoshopping her pics. She says she wants it her way!

So here's her and my collaborated edits. :D

1166Untitled-1.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back