Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
just one image ...

_MG_8494.jpg

[EDIT:] New version:
_MG_8494_2.jpg

maybe too much space on the top?

While I love the image for all the obvious reasons, IMO it is not well served by the square format which includes some much of the blown out figures at the right. Perhaps a vertical 4 x 5.

Really love the color of wine repeated in color of shirts and the small mysterious image in the glass. Great!!

mg8494bbln4.jpg

While I love the image for all the obvious reasons, IMO it is not well served by the square format which includes some much of the blown out figures at the right. Perhaps a vertical 4 x 5.

Really love the color of wine repeated in color of shirts and the small mysterious image in the glass. Great!!

interesting edit... hmm, i have several different framings of this one, but the blown out figures did not bother me, so they are in several versions ;) but now that you mention I wonder if they might bother me now. thanks for the edit. I will meditate on it.

I am usually do not do 4:5 crops ... but this one is impressive.

I was wondering...what are they doing drinking outside? It looks so relaxing!

I was wondering...what are they doing drinking outside? It looks so relaxing!

yes, drinking outside .... that is not unusual in Europe if the weather allows ;)

new edit ...

i like the edited version better. My eyes arent drawn to the right side in that one :)
And yes, its a great thing to drink outside. Especially when the sun is shinning. Great stuff. Just sitting there with your drink, watching people.

Nice spot focus. I like the edited one better too. Great job, Alex

thanks both :) .. yes sitting outside in the sun ... would love to do it now but it is pouring! :(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back