Glock 26

haha...today I got up and looked at the photos to show my hubby and decided I didnt like them :p

Yeah, I used a wider aperture just because of the lighting in here. I will try again, with a different background (totally BORING, I KNOW!) Maybe outside. I didnt go outside this time because it has been POURING (like 6inches of rain) and my backyard was a swamp, and my kids were napping, and I was desperate for something to shoot! lol!

Thanks for your comments...and I dont really appreciate being called a db, but hey...whatever floats your boat!!

Im proud to be able to use my right to bare arms, thank you very much! And I do so to keep myself and my family safe if need be. :) Plus its just so dang fun to shoot!

The end. :)

and WHY is there a little purple spot on the first one????? what happened to it????

Cathy shoots better that I as well. There is something very sexy about a pistol pack'in mama. To improve your pix, try using a smaller aperture for more depth of field. Say f/16 or 22. That might require a flash or shooting outside where you have more light. The results will be worth it.

Haha...well thank you! My husband thinks so too! :) Im a better shot then him, as well, and HE WILL ADMIT IT! hehe! :hugs:

Most reactions

Back