Goats - first try at B&W conversions

&Denekamp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi all.

I thought I had to give those conversoins a try as well.. I hope you like them.
I've edited them in paint shop, so the conversion probably isn't optimal (not that it would have been, if i had acces to photshop, but hey..)

C&C is welcome

geitje1.jpg

Had to feed them leafs to make them stand still ;)

geitje2.jpg

"and you are?"

geitje3.jpg

(bit out of focus.. :$)

Niels

wow! and what is in the last one? is it SLEEPING?!?!

I like your conversion a lot. Particularly in the first photo. The hardest time I have with the b&w conversion is getting that richness out of black tones, but it looks like you did a wonderful job of it.
Could you tell us how you did it? Do you have a color photo to compair it to?
I really like the conversion. Nice job.

Don't be fooled into thinking PSP isn't as good as PS. It's fine. Some cases better, some cases not as good. That's why I use both.

I like that first one. I think that's come out the best. It's amazing how high and far these little guys can jump isn't it? They get everywhere!

Ooooh, that second one has evil eyes...lol. I like the angle of that one. The last one is a bit hard to make out.

thank all :D

Don't worry, dont worry, the last one is just sleeping.. ;) I don't kill for my photo;s :meh:

For the conversions I just added some contrast and brightness to the photo's (to get the histogramms leveled etc.) then a channel mixer and played with the levels a bit. #3 was the hardest to do.. cause the origional had very little contrast and was pretty dark overall..

I hope to have a colour photo up in a few min.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back