Going home

MrLogic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Tried something different here. C & C welcome... please do not hold back. I take any criticism I can get.

architecturebikes1test1bf6.jpg

Taken yesterday in the town of Goes, Zeeland Province

I would like to have seen the whole bicycle, its very slightly cropped on the back and bottom. But the rest of your composition seems good enough that I can't help but think this was by design. You seem way too aware of both your subject and exposure to have done this by accident.

Either way, its a great photo. So many times black and white is reserved for slow or non-moving objects, its cool to see some (implied) motion!

BTW, your photo makes me wanna move to Holland (or the Netherlands). Not because of the girl (though that doesn't hurt :) ), but because it seems like a neat place, with everyone bicycling around, and small shops still open. Where I am its all pickup trucks and Wal-Marts.

I would like to have seen the whole bicycle, its very slightly cropped on the back and bottom. But the rest of your composition seems good enough that I can't help but think this was by design. You seem way too aware of both your subject and exposure to have done this by accident.

Either way, its a great photo. So many times black and white is reserved for slow or non-moving objects, its cool to see some (implied) motion!

BTW, your photo makes me wanna move to Holland (or the Netherlands). Not because of the girl (though that doesn't hurt :) ), but because it seems like a neat place, with everyone bicycling around, and small shops still open. Where I am its all pickup trucks and Wal-Marts.
Don't believe the hype. Taxes are through the roof here, too. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I know next to nothing about exposure, but yeah, I was aware of my subject when I took the photo. It was planned. Just missed "the moment." The image is very slightly cropped because I used the Rotate Canvas function in PS, but I see what you mean...

Appreciate the comment.

i'd crop the left side all the way to the edge of the wall of the building - the post and that space don't do anything but distract IMHO.

Otherwise, well done

Most reactions

New Topics

Back