Gone but not forgotten

Johnny C

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My dog.

Oscar passed away this afternoon, just a grab shot but I like it and I miss him.

I am so sorry!
:(
Oscar has such a sweet face.

Sorry to hear it man. . .I had to put my dog down in Dec. after 15 great years, it was rough. Snapped some pics before the day, but its still hard to look at them.

Sorry for your loss. I've been there and it hurts. My dog is my best friend and I dread the day I have to say goodbye.

My sympathies are with you today. Lost 2 babies last year. It still hurts and we miss them terribly. People without pets will never understand the depth of our sorrow. Know there are many people who do understand though. Only the passage of time will make your heart not hurt so much. It's the price we pay for having had the gift of so much love in our life.

Sorry to hear that. The photo is a really nice photo of him, very cute and the black and white is very fitting

I wish my grab shots were that good.

Sorry to hear of your loss.

Keep up the good work. There's something really cool about B&W. Makes me focus right on the subject.

Sorry for your loss. I think it would have been a better shot if his face were more in focus rather than his ear.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back