Good Morning Sunshine

Wow, another ever so cool "In Flight" photo that appears here in the galleries while the Challenge of the Month on this very topic is on. *shakes head in disbelief* --- if only I had ONE presentable photo of ANYTHING in flight, I'd sure save that for the contest... (I think). I really like that one, i.e. 2, the seagull going to meet friends for breakfast!

Thanks so much for all your kind words. I always appreciate it.
LaFoto..........oh no.......... I totally forgot about the challenge.:banghead: wow.. what a bond moment. :confused: :crazy:

Alex06 said:
Sorry oh dark one but I'm seeing words of inspiration just begging to be partnered with #3.

That's hilarious Alex06... good call.

Excellent series Chiller! Taken down at the beach at bluffers park?

Thanks again for your comments.
Megapaws...these were shot near the filteration plant, at the bottom of Manse road. Excellent place to just hang out and catch the sunrise.

Hey man,
How can you get to such natural beauty, while we all struggle to thrive in this polluted, disastrous world. Anyhow, it's nice to know that beauty still exists in the world.
Thanks for giving that confidence chiller,
ravi.

ravikiran said:
Hey man,
How can you get to such natural beauty, while we all struggle to thrive in this polluted, disastrous world. Anyhow, it's nice to know that beauty still exists in the world.
Thanks for giving that confidence chiller,
ravi.

there is just as much beauty in this world as there was 100 yrs ago, we just need to look a little harder now.

incredible shots Carl. I want to print the 3rd one, 13x19 if you would send me the file... spectacular shot.

All are great but the third is just fantastic, great job!!!

heya, your photos take my breath away haha.

would it be possible (is it customary!) to share what lens/settings you were using for the shots? (esp #2 :))

Most reactions

New Topics

Back