Good people of this board....

I'm sorry Darf. I really have been meaning to - I've actually been trying to find some pictures to post on your board. Then I lost the link and what with one thing and another (single parent and all that) but I will be there in the next day or so. And I really do feel guilty about it.

Hertz van Rental said:
I'm sorry Darf. I really have been meaning to - I've actually been trying to find some pictures to post on your board. Then I lost the link and what with one thing and another (single parent and all that) but I will be there in the next day or so. And I really do feel guilty about it.
NP Look forward to seeing you there. :wink:

Just want to say a big thank you to all those that have joined my forum. And a big thanks to MDowdey for letting me do this. Six new members tonight. :D
I'll keep posting to this thread to keep it at the top of the board. [/inyourfacespamming]

THANKS AGAIN

Ey mate, just thought id let yah know im registerd, and im gonna try to find something artistic (and whiole writing something ive thought of something) and btw, Im not sure what happend, but you didnt register at my site, its not picking you up.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back