All I want for christmas.......

mygrain

Friend to nose goblins everywhere
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I can only think of one thing and it was snubbed in November ( :cry: ). I really want a new tripod and a 1 gig flashcard but Santa is po this Christmas so I'll have to settle for DVD's and stuff which is fine cuz the extended LOTR:ROTK will be out soon and I still do not have a copy of the star wars boxset yet (I know it's blasphamy).... :D

So what's on your REAL Christmas list...not the imaginary dream one you keep scribing on late at night when everyone is asleep...

1Gig CF
50mm F1.4 Canon
A dye Sub Printer capable of 11x17
Window Tinting
A 7" Fixed Blade SOG Knife preferably high carbon steel or Heat treated Tool Steel.

thats it for me!

md

MDowdey said:
A 7" Fixed Blade SOG Knife preferably high carbon steel or Heat treated Tool Steel.
md

:shock: Are you a sports man MD? or just like to cut things? :lol:

When I was little I remember asking for "peace and quiet" every year (all together now, "awww").

This year I would like a Holga. That's all. I Dimage z1 would be nice to. But I'd be happy with just the Holga.

I don't like recieving presents. I'd much rather just give them.

mygrain said:
the extended LOTR:ROTK will be out soon

I don't think I will be able to wait the week or so between the time this comes out and Christmas. I'll just have to get it for myself :twisted:

Big Mike said:
mygrain said:

I don't think I will be able to wait the week or so between the time this comes out and Christmas. I'll just have to get it for myself :twisted:

LOL!!! I've been fighting the urge too!!! I can't wait to have the mega marathon!!!! I've been planning it for years...lots of beer and BBQ!!

Canon 20D anyone???

Thats just on my wish list if one of my relatives decided to get rich and buy me an insanely nice present!

Umm I would say peace, love, and happiness.....

Oh yeah, 1 holga, Canon Elan 7, stuff for the dark room. Take your pick :)

Christmas isn't that big of a deal for me really. My family doesn't really have a lot of money so the goal every year was to see who could be the most creative and I think that was awesome! So I'm gonna see what I can whip up for the fam this year!

Zach :D

This is the first year that there isn't something I'm just dying to get. I always like new clothes, and new dvd's...and this year there's a few filters for the cam on the list, but that's about it!

mygrain said:
MDowdey said:
md

:shock: Are you a sports man MD? or just like to cut things? :lol:

no, i just want something for protection when im outdoors...i have a knife fetish too...

md

peace
happiness
a wonderful day for my family
a wonderful day for my TPF family

I'm pretty much wanting the same thing as JM. I just want a cozy, warm, peaceful day at home with my boyfriend, and a nice visit with my brother and my neice. :) And I want for all my friends here on TPF to have a good Christmas too!

mygrain said:

When I saw this I thought yeah... I'm going to add that to my list for my family. And then I thought about it for about oh... 3 seconds and I know that I will not be able to wait. I have bought all of them the day they came out and I will probably do the same with this one.

I can't think of anything realistic that I really want. My "dream list" is well developed however. New car, new camera, new furniture, new clothes, etc.

Let's see. I can always use iTunes gift certificates! And I have recently developed an addiction to Altoids Apple Sours.
:drool:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back