google talk

yes...another way for the man to spy on you.

I saw that on tv lastnight.

Yeah...I'll get it when trillian supports it :) Otherwise I won't touch that with a any foot pole. I love Google....but there's already 4 other messenger services I can think of off the top of my head. Although I don't think the 4th one is around anymore. I think they bombed.

I'm going to switch at home. I really don't like messenger, and this thing does/will include VoiP.

At work I can't install any programs on my comp, so i'm stuck with web messenger.

Lucky for me I can use it at work and it allows me to check my gmail which is blocked by websense.

voodoocat said:
But you can receive "word" documents in your email.. correct?

Yes.

pm your email to me.. i have the program saved as a .doc and you can change it to .exe and install it.

voodoocat said:
pm your email to me.. i have the program saved as a .doc and you can change it to .exe and install it.

It's not the downlaod that's the problem. As i'm just a user, I can't actually install programs. "You must have admin status to complete this instalation".

I wonder if i'll ever be an admin....for anything...

bace said:
It's not the downlaod that's the problem. As i'm just a user, I can't actually install programs. "You must have admin status to complete this instalation".

I wonder if i'll ever be an admin....for anything...
My computer is the same way.. but this program installs without admin.

Would anyone like to invite me? I don't have a Gmail address yet. I used to not really want another email addy, but now I wanna try out this google talk thing.

edit: nevermind that, I didn't notice that you can now get an invitation thing via a cellphone text message. I thought you still had to have a friend send you one.

give me an e-mail adress to send the invite too.

Most reactions

Back