Got the heart thumpin ...

Luminosity

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
About 45 minutes ago there was a noise from the street , enough to get my attention anyway and I saw some guy crossin the street.
Somethin seemed weird so I went to the front room to see what he was up to. In the two seconds it took , he had somehow disappeared.
Then somethin caught my eye at the restaurant across the road , which has what appears to be upstairs living quarters ( I live above a store too , so similar to my set-up ). Some guy was climbin into the upstairs window.
Seconds later he appeared from in the street and was lookin down the street and then he saw me at my window and really LOOKED , sussing me out. I turned my head and pretended to look the other direction and he eventually went inside again.
The only reason why I was even lookin was because I was worrying that the place was being 'burged so I sorta stepped outta view , went right away from the window and peeked again.
Straight away someone ( him ? ) pulled across the curtain from the 'climbed thru' window so I went outta view again.
Went back to the puter and minutes later heard the dog next door barking away at something in the laneway that runs behind this place.
Ohhhh shite :shock:
I literally have been standing at my kitchen window ( that looks over the back ) for the past 20 mins , worried that he or someone else decided to scale MY bloody fence. Its sorta easy to climb up on my roof and get thru a window here. I had my phone in my hands ready to dial the cops lol !
Went to peek again ( after 30 mins ) and whoever it is must be waiting at the window coz they instantly pulled aside the curtain again.
I still aint sure if they live there and simply locked themselves out ( it just feels strange tho ) considering the restaurant just closed not that long ago.....or if they ARE 'burgin the place....

If it IS only a case of a tenant locking himself out , maybe he thinks I'M scoping out his place :lol:

That would creep me out too! It can be quite un-nerving at times to be a female living all alone, can't it! Course, I don't have your martial arts experience, either! :)

Lol now I'm paranoid :LOL:

Heard another freakin noise , logged off and went and looked out the kitchen window again , heart beating fast and phone in hand....

Its 2 am ... yayyyyy I'm not gonna get much sleep tonight , can see it :lol:

:roll:

Yeah it can be Corry , especially NOW lol.

Havent done any martial arts for awhile but even back when I WAS doing it ... when you're in a potentially threatening situation the heart still goes beserk lol ! Ya only hope and pray that whatever training you've done comes into force through the fear.

Hmmm , I think its fine. Maybe he WAS just a 'locked out ' guy after all , thinkin I was scoping out the restaurant. :confused:

Phone the sodding police and get them round. Do it now. If it's nothing then they'll just think "stupid woman", if it is something then it was worth it.

A not so interesting bit of news for you. Last night my sister took the dogs out for a walk and saw some people hanging around a car with some kids. Then she heard something like "they've snatched him". We found out today that a boy from the local high school was snatched, driven away and beaten up. He walked himself home (couldn't have been that bad then) and he knows who did it apparently.

I'd have called as soon as I saw I was being observed watching. But then, I don't mind being a paranoid chickensh!t. :wink:

Did you call, Lumi?? Or did everything quiet down?

Geez!!! Does this mean we now have to wonder about her all day??? :shock:

Now you guys have us all freaked out!!!! I'm sure she's okay

I would be terrified! It's horrible... you don't know what to think! But don't worry to much :) I believe it wasn't anything serious or worth your attention :)

ahhh!!! has anyone heard from Lumi!?! This all reminds me of that episode of The Jeffersons where Florence sees that dude in the bunny outfit mug a dude with a giant carrot and he see's her see him and then he comes up to get her. AHHHH!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back