Got the heart thumpin ...

core_17 said:
Yeah....I heard from her when the forum was down! She's ok! :)

Okay...cool. Thanks for the info Corry. I feel better now..crap like that makes me worry about what humans are actually capable of.

Awwww I'm sorry if I worried ya's ! :hug:
I didnt want to do that ...
Last night was just creepy and I was gettin freaked out !

I normally am a calm one but its funny how ya get when ya by yourself sometimes ...and shite like that is goin on lol :shock:

I finally got to sleep around 3 am I think ... woke up with all my fingers and toes and no blood caused by psycho spiderman wannabes ...so I figured I couldnt pull a sick day from work :irked:

woke up with all my fingers and toes and no blood caused by psycho spiderman wannabes
Eh? :shock:
I have no idea what you meant by that, but I've a funny feeling it isn't what I think. :oops:

:)

That thanks was to Corry for letting us know you're ok. It wasn't a dig at you.

Yeah I know ya werent havin a dig at me Ferny lol.

And I meant that I wasnt butchered by the dude that was climbing into the upstairs window across the road , hence the 'spiderman wannabe ' tag I've given him , whoever that creepy guy was last night :shock:

Glad you're ok sweets.... :hug: But you have to promise that if you EVER see this creep-oid again you will immediately call the cops!! He could have been scoping the area for a weekend heist, or something! :shock:

Or, you know, could be I'm just paranoid..... :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back