Great deal on "Understanding Exposure"

JIP

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
It has bee a while since I have posted but I just wanted to point to a deal I got last night. I know the book "Understanding Exposure" has been widely recommended here for beginners. I was in Barne's and Noble last night and picked one up for $1.99. I know there was a bunch of them but I don't know if it is a deal in just that particular store but it is worth checking out I guess.

$1.99!? Wow, for that much I'd pick up a few copies and give them to friends of mine interested in photography.

Which edition? It was probably the old version.

Not sure I have never really though about reading it but for that [rice I could not pass it up but I really have not looked at it since I bought it.

It has bee a while since I have posted but I just wanted to point to a deal I got last night. I know the book "Understanding Exposure" has been widely recommended here for beginners. I was in Barne's and Noble last night and picked one up for $1.99. I know there was a bunch of them but I don't know if it is a deal in just that particular store but it is worth checking out I guess.
You should of brought them all and put them on ebay lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back