Greenhouse plant pics

Johnboy2978

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.johncountsphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all. The mental health agency I work for commissioned me to take some pics for our new website and some brochures. One of the projects we do is a greenhouse for some of our clients to take part in. They enjoy it and I was really impressed as to the quality plants they are producing. I took a couple that may be used on the web site. Since I don't take plant pics often, I'd love some feedback.

IMGP4164.jpg

IMGP4164BW.jpg

IMGP4174.jpg

IMGP4175.jpg

These look good. I wouldn't change a colorful flower image to black and white myself. The colors are what you're after. 1 and 3 are the best of the bunch. The last pic isn't as appealing due to the black spots on the flowers and due to the fact that the back side of the purple flowers are showing. I took out the black spots with a little cloning.

IMGP4175.jpg

I think my favorite is the third one, very lovely. I also like what Icon did with the last one, I think taking the spots out helps the photo quite a bit.

I would also have to agree that black and white is not the way to go. I do like 1 and 3 very nice color. The only thing that i can think of to improve #1 would be a slight increase in DOF, as it seems to be a bit distracting to have that out of focus blossom there near the bottom.

Most reactions

Back