Greetings from Chicago, IL!

CandySvoboda

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.candyshoppephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello from Chicago, IL. More specifically, Oswego, which is one of Chi-towns many suburbs located by the Aurora/Naperville area. My name is Candy and I've been working on photography for a few years now and thought it was about time to join a forum and hopefully make some friends and learn a few things.

I'm really into concert photography, specifically rock/metal. I shoot a lot in local bars and clubs and work with some amazing bands who are more than happy to trade drinks/cover charge for photos. I'm just starting to learn the ropes of portrait photography and I'm finding it is definitely not as easy as I thought it would be. I have a personal website that I upload my photos to as well as a Facebook account which I use to showcase my best work. If you're interested, feel free to check them out:

Zenfolio | CandyShoppe Photography
https://www.facebook.com/pages/CandyShoppe-Photography/209065024945

Anywho, just wanted to say hello to everyone! Looking forward to get to know you all!

Welcome to the site.

Hello and welcome to the forum!

funny, looking at your name, it looks really familiar. Do you know a Cathy?

Sorry it took me so long to respond

I'm not entirely sure if anyone in my family knows a Cathy, but I do get a lot of people who tell me my last name looks/sounds familiar, lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back