Greetings from Manitoba!

Kosh_the_Vorlon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello!

So picked up a Canon Rebel T6 the other day (with an 18-55mm lens, and also picked up a 75-300mm lens) and figured I'd find some good places online to putter around on. So here I am!

In fairness, this is not my first DSLR camera. I had a Nikon D3000 about ten years ago... Then upgraded to a Nikon D90 (yes, I know, I'm taking a step back with the T6). I ended up selling my D90 when I realized I hadn't used it in ages (I was in school and just didn't have time, and I knew someone who wanted it).

Over the last year thought about picking up a DSLR and decided on the Rebel T6 after some research. And it helped that it was also on sale and I had a GC. Definitely feels different than what I'm used to with the Nikon's, but I like it. I find the menus a lot more user friendly.

I'll be floating around in the background reading and popping in occasionally.

Thought I would be less of a creeper by saying hello!

Welcome to the forum - thanks for posting here in the Welcomes section! :)

It's certainly ok to lurk, but please do post your work in the Galleries section, to get feedback and interact with everyone. Keep posting, and have fun!

Welcome - I once dabbled with another camera. But now solidly back with Nikon. I never left Nikon, just cheated with Canon on the side for a little while. I have mended my ways and solely with Nikon now.

Most reactions

Back