Greetings from Norway

Gnome

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi!

I have posted a few posts earlier, but now that I actually got a camera I thought it was about time to say a little more about myself.

My name is Emil, I live somewhere in the vicinity of Oslo in Norway (20 minutes with the subway). My everyday life consists of school (senior high equivalent) and music. I play guitar and has done so for about 8 years, and that's my main hobby. However, as time has passed and I'm not that interested in being able to play like Yngwie Malmsteen anymore, so I don't practice as much, I rather write songs.

Anyway, being an active youth, the demand for a quality camera has made my get one. Also taking "cool" pictures is something I admire people who does, so I'll try and develop some skill there as well, although I'm completely new to photographing above compact-camera-family-stuff-level, so don't expect any advanced questions from, at least for a good while...

Yesterday I got a great second hand deal on a Canon EOS 10D (about a fourth of the original price) and I really like it. I also got a battery grip and an extra battery in the package).

So that's me, if you want to know more or just talk you can find me on MSN Messenger (the e-mail I'm registered with), www.myspace.com/emogstad and/or www.home.no/emilkm/

I'll supply with an image:
mepiano.JPG

Have a nice day, Emil

Hi Emil, welcome aboard.

welcome to thephotoforum

welcome to the forum.

good to get some more northerners in here :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back