Greetings from Winchester, CA!!!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by musashi.t2i, Jul 5, 2010.

1. musashi.t2i

musashi.t2i TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    hi everyone! complete photography noob here. just got my wife a canon t2i, and of course she wants me to learn how to use it so i teach her.

here is what i got so far, canon t2i, 18-55/3.5-5.6, 55-250/4-5.6... well can anybody please advise me what lens i need to compliment what i have so far, use of the lens is listed below. or i need to get rid of what i have now and
    buy something else instead. please note that i didnt buy the 2 lens that i have now, it came with the camera.

i was looking at these, 50/1.8, 50/1.4, 28/1.8...

also, main use for this is indoor for family/family gathering, outdoor for family/family sports/family gathering(park or the beach), outdoor hiking/landscape... if anybody can advise me as to what lens is best for these situations. also included in the "family" is our 2 year old son who never stay still so most of my shots are multiple hoping to get a keeper or 2.

thanks a lot everyone!!!:peacesign:

ps. believe it or not i got this site from a car forum which im a member of!

2. OrionsByte

OrionsByte No longer a newbie, moving up!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    The forum alum may disagree with me, as I'm new here myself, but one thing you might want to think about is renting lenses, rather than investing in a lot of glass that you don't end up using. If you find a lens or two that you really like and think you'd use a lot, then you can go ahead and buy 'em.