Guitar - Missing String - "No D"

augh! I love stuff like this. the vintage look is great...I like the 2nd better.

I don't think the blown areas in #1 detract from the image very much. Really, it's an image about the lines and the texture, and the blown out bits fit in with how the rest of it is exposed. #2 would be better had the guitar appeared to have been played a WHOLE lot (there's no pick wear!)

Thank you all.

I don't think the blown areas in #1 detract from the image very much. Really, it's an image about the lines and the texture, and the blown out bits fit in with how the rest of it is exposed. #2 would be better had the guitar appeared to have been played a WHOLE lot (there's no pick wear!)

Thanks yeah the pick wear would be sweet but I found this guitar in the corner of my gf house so gonna say it hasn't been touched lol.

I really like the second one, but would have gone with a bit different lighting so that the manufacturer label didn't have a really harsh shadow line on it. I know the purpose of the photograph was highlighting the wood and the missing string, but that shadow really turns me off of this one!

Most reactions

Back