H

Part of me wants to say "tighter crop", but I think what I really want is to blow this picture up to VERY large proportions and hang it on my wall. The dark around the outside really lends something, its just that the pic is so small here that you have to really lean in to see all of the REALLY neat elements of the ship itself.

Unebelievably cool shot either way. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I really think this crop works better than a tight one, as it shows off the scale of the picture. Actually, there's not a whole lot I can say about this shot. It's beautiful. True it's a bit off horizontal, but that's an easy fix. I would also like to see it bigger, as there are some great details here, but I just can't see all of them. What I really like here is the color scheme. Very industrial.

my first reaction was "wow"! and believe me, that coming from me is something:D it's just brilliant!

yeah, when you look at it that slanted horizon is quite disturbing and it's really easy to fix (try the free picasa from google it takes 2 secs). but nevertheless it's brilliant.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back