Hah!

JeffieLove

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So...

Those of you who remember the "issues" between my mom and the cameras and lenses and stuff... You'll love this ;)

My mom got a Tamron 18-200mm lens for her XS... She said I can use it here and there if I want a better zoom than what I have (since I just got laid off and have no income now...) but I need to make sure I take care of it and don't let it get dirty, etc...

Well, I went for a walk this morning and wanted to use her lens... I took the cap off of it (before taking it off of her camera) and there was a smudge on the outside of the lens and a dog hair on the INSIDE of the lens...

Needless to say, I did NOT use her lens ;) I have NEVER used her lens... So when she notices it, she can NOT blame it on me...

Oh, and my lenses are all still nice and clean ;)

I feel sorry for your mum. You must be a complete nightmare.

No, I just don't let anyone disrespect me or falsely accuse me of things ;) We get along great (I'm 24 by the way and have my own kids... I'm not a child contrary to popular belief)... We are just a very competitive family and I tend to think it's funny that she thinks I am so careless with my things and that's part of the reason she doesn't always want to "share" with me... but I'm the one who is taking better care of my gear worth hundreds of dollars ;)

I just thought it was funny ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back