Halfmast

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
taken this afternoon after work. thanks again photographiti for the inspiration. many times i forget what surrounds me. the flag is at halfmast in honor of the Pope:

18957721-L.jpg

Man I'm glad you dont get tired of posting DC shots for us.

Another wonderful photo.

Thanks again.

This ranks among my favorite of your images. The perspective and detail here is wonderful.

Don't thank me...I don't think anything I could've done would inspire someone to make something so beautiful. If you want to thank someone, thank the brave men and women who have fought and are fighting to keep this great country safe, and especially those who have laid down their lives in service of it. They are the real inspiration for these shots.

Great work, as usual!

photographiti said:
Don't thank me...I don't think anything I could've done would inspire someone to make something so beautiful. If you want to thank someone, thank the brave men and women who have fought and are fighting to keep this great country safe, and especially those who have laid down their lives in service of it. They are the real inspiration for these shots.

well put!

Wonderful Photo JohMikal. Just simply Wonderful.

Ghoste said:
Why are you so good?! How long have you been shooting Jon?

i've been shooting digital for a year or so. bought my first film camera 25+ years ago, but up until last year, i hadn't held a camera for 15 years except for a snapshot or two. digital has certainly rekindled my interests. thanks for you kind words.

Excellent as always! Beautiful work.

Another awesome photo JonMikal. Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back