Evertking

How do I turn this thing on?
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2zxp5qc.jpg

rgxi0h.jpg

You just keep spreading those wings! You've really improved on skin tones, though your lovely young lady makes it look easy. I've done some experimentation with smoke effects. I also have struggled with realism of the effects when added post, compared to actually using smoke. It's hard to get the blending right.

22860133_864183787081915_6932811301154141804_o.jpg

Was out Learning how to bracket shots and merge them and was not real happy with it and turn it in to something fun. Not bad for a photoshop greenhorn

You just keep spreading those wings! You've really improved on skin tones, though your lovely young lady makes it look easy. I've done some experimentation with smoke effects. I also have struggled with realism of the effects when added post, compared to actually using smoke. It's hard to get the blending right.
Thanks.. I can't put the camera down. Lol... I love it. My 6D is being repaired and been using a 5D classic and a cheap 50mm and I'm not sure why I even bought a 6D lol.. the images are sharp in this old camera.
I love Photography. It's 6am where I live and I have not been to bed. I been shooting and learning Photoshop most of the day. I gotta get some sleep.

images are sharp in this old camera.

I find it easier to get really sharp images in studio. Those big octaboxes make it easy.

Said it before but a full data file can be a source for multiple images/looks.

You mean that’s not real smoke? Fooled me.

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Looking good. Maybe crop a little bit off of the right hand side of the first shot. At work right now gotta run

These are both very nice photos, but the composition could use some improvement. On both you have her looking to the short side of the frame, which is really not the best way to frame these. This is one of the few instances where a wider camera angle,a horizontal orientation, would've really helped a lot. The smoke is interesting but having the smoke trailing behind her in the first shot just isn't working out quite right. I would try to re-cropping needs to get a little bit better balance on her and the smoke. Luckily the frame is dark so you could actually clone in black and expand the canvas camera left of her eyeliner up site and that would really help a lot.

Most reactions

Back