Schnauzer Halloween

CherylL

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The pups ready for Trick or Treat
The photos were shot on a plain background. I switched out the backgrounds in the first three using AI in Photoshop

Oscar Halloween by Cheryl, on Flickr

Snickers Halloween by Cheryl, on Flickr

Quincy Halloween by Cheryl, on Flickr

4. Composite I made in Photoshop painting in the light/shadow etc. I bought the background on Etsy.
The pups toured Oscar's alma mater and he showed them his old dorm room

Schnauzer Halloween by Cheryl, on Flickr

5. A composite I made earlier this year and shared here (At least I think I did) Anyway a possible repost
2022OscarWednesdaySMALLweb.jpg

Great job, Cheryl. I do remember the one from last year! Your background worked out beautifully!

They're acting almost like they like it. ;)

Hopefully those poor, exploited pooches are unionized! I smell a grievance coming. BTW, which one's the shop steward?
Here's hoping they don't complain to SAG-AFTRA...
They negotiated extra back and belly rubs. Also treats in their green dressing room. :lol:

A really lovely set, well done....
Thank Jeff!

Great job, Cheryl. I do remember the one from last year! Your background worked out beautifully!

They're acting almost like they like it. ;)
Thanks Terri. Using the AI for the first 3 backgrounds was a last minute thing. Thought I'd try it out. I've used the AI to extend a canvas on a photo session earlier this month. And did a background swap of a cliff per the person's request. A 10yo has vision LOL.

I haven't taken their photos with the light much this year. They did not like the spa day robes, but seemed to tolerate the hats for this session.

I wonder sometimes what our pets are actually thinking when we dress them up. LOL Geat set.

I wonder sometimes what our pets are actually thinking when we dress them up. LOL Geat set.
I wonder too! Have you seen the dog buttons that have words? There is a pup Bunny that uses them and sometimes sad. She doesn't think she is a dog.

The indignity.... fun set nicely done!

The pups ready for Trick or Treat
The photos were shot on a plain background. I switched out the backgrounds in the first three using AI in Photoshop

Oscar Halloween by Cheryl, on Flickr

Snickers Halloween by Cheryl, on Flickr

Quincy Halloween by Cheryl, on Flickr

4. Composite I made in Photoshop painting in the light/shadow etc. I bought the background on Etsy.
The pups toured Oscar's alma mater and he showed them his old dorm room

Schnauzer Halloween by Cheryl, on Flickr

5. A composite I made earlier this year and shared here (At least I think I did) Anyway a possible repost
View attachment 269675
Bravo!!

thank you! I was surprised how cooperating they were. Hopefully they will sit for the xmas photos next month
are you kidding ..these guys are pro's and they know you are too

Nice set.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back