er111a

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
er111a.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_4427a.jpg

This does nothing for me, and again, is over-processed in a way that doesn't compliment or add to the shot IMO.

I guess I just dont get it. Drawing on a brick wall with pencils? Am I missing something?

I would highly suggest not moving the slider bars on the post processing programs so far to the right.

please take photoshop off your computer.

I like the idea very much.
My biggest problem, is the hands should follow the same perspective of the building, IE, the smallest hand should be placed at a distant point on the building, rather than the foreground.

Wow, excellent contribution to the C&C. I'm sure the OP has learned much from it! :thumbdown:

OP: I like the idea. I would suggest losing the smallest hand. That would help with the perspective issue that Jeweler is talking about. There's really no place to put it in the image where it's not out of place.

+1

I understand where some think that PPing the hell out of a bad image may somehow improve it but Photoshop is not a miracle worker. Most of the images you post on here are like this - over PP'd and a bad exposure to begin with. Learn to create a correct exposure, then a proper "creatively correct" exposure, and THEN go back to Photoshop.

I guess I just dont get it. Drawing on a brick wall with pencils? Am I missing something?
it was a extracredit I did for class that we had to show the bell tower in a way that a artist saw it while he was drawing it

it was a extracredit I did for class that we had to show the bell tower in a way that a artist saw it while he was drawing it

I think you took the instructions a bit on the literal side . . .

Gotta love the public school system . . .

Most reactions

Back