Happy Friday, bay-bay!!!!!!!!!!

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another week I am glad to see coming to an end.....I've been having too many of those lately. ;)

Now it's the weekend! :cheer:

I'm going to disappear into the darkroom tomorrow and start playing around with some prints. This is the first chance I've had to get in there in a month. Tonight I have to mix up some Dektol to get ready. mmmm, chemicals......I'll be a happy girl..... :lovey:

Hopefully not too much rain over the weekend, so I can get some good patio action in during the evening. The hummingbirds are going wild right about now, and they're fun to watch while sitting with the hubby, drinking wine.

What's everyone else got lined up? :D

today im going in to work even though im not scheduled to (i hope they dont send me home after driving 45 min to get there) then i work on saturday and sunday (im actually scheduled for those days) and hopefully sometime soon my brother will fix my car so it will stop making that horrible thumping sound when i rev to around 4500-5000rpm...thats all nothing interesting

Tomorrow my youngest son turns 4 :shock: How did that happen? It's just not right :(
He's decided he wants an ice cream cake and who is Mommy to argue with that ;) We have some errands to run (we need to order our wedding rings since it's only 7 weeks away!), and then we are going to go mini golfing and whatever else the birthday boy would like to do.

On tap for the rest of the weekend is to bomb the entire house because our darling cat brought in fleas :irked:, go swimming a bunch, finish up some cleaning and complete the basement so we can move our bedroom down there.

Something is missing isn't it? NO HOMEWORK! I finished my last summer class last night and have three weeks off before fall term starts :cheer: :smileys: :wav: :band: :mrgreen:

Hmmm well it'll be saturday here in about 5 minutes time. So I think for the first 8 hours I will sleep, then I'll go for a walk, have brekky watch some cricket if there's any on, have dinner, sleep.
wake up, go for walk, have brekky, lounge around, do some shopping, have lunch, watch tv, have dinner, sleep.

Hmm I'll prolly end up doing the same thing on Monday too. I love uni.

Tomorrow my youngest son turns 4 :shock: How did that happen? It's just not right :(
Just wait till he asks for the car keys. :mrgreen: It's pretty horrible, really.

Enjoy that baby boy and eat lots of ice cream cake with him! Remember what we were talking about that time? "simple times...." :heart:

Busy this week end...bla

Your wedding is in 7 weeks Alison? Cool...mines in 8 :shock:

I'm still at work.

Another 5 1/2 hours and i'll be trying to figure out which club i'm going to get ****faced at tonight...

...fun times.

For once...I'M NOT WORKING ALL WEEKEND!!!! I work tonight, but that's ok. This weekend is the annual town celebration, carnival in town, barrell races, car show, lots of activities. Unfortunately , it's also supposed to rain all weekend! :( Hopefully I'll be able to get some pictures taken though, and it doesn't rain too much (even though we're in drought and we need it)

What? Friday again? :shock:
The weeks pass too fast. There's ALWAYS a new "Friday"-thread going...!
Next Friday will be special, and the next weekend.
But this... nah. Nothing on.
But the next
10.gif
... the next :D.

The next will be "European Meet-Up-Weekend", yay!

LaFoto said:
What? Friday again? :shock:
The weeks pass too fast. There's ALWAYS a new "Friday"-thread going...!
Next Friday will be special, and the next weekend.
But this... nah. Nothing on.
But the next
10.gif
... the next :D.

The next will be "European Meet-Up-Weekend", yay!
Ha, we're looking forward to hearing allllll about it, too! ;) You guys will have a blast. :thumbup:

The lib is closed again this weekend. So nadda but cpu stuff. Gonna order my burfday present tomorrow...can't wait!!!

Yet another round of Margarita Madness tonight. We've got strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, marrionberries and bananas for the blender bay-bee! :mrgreen: Two of my girlfriends that I used to work with are coming over (in addition to the usual group). One of them just bought herself a new set of ta-ta's so you know what we'll be talking about. :sexywink: Might go to Disneyland for a bit on Saturday and lounge around the house on Sunday. Maybe we'll even bust the cameras out for a change this weekend. You'd think having 2 photographers in the house would have us shooting more - not less. :lol:

I thought yesterday was Friday...I really need to pay attention to the date :lol: Um...for the weekend I'll enjoy the last free one before school starts next week and try to do nothing...except for maybe some spam here of course :lol:

this is gonna be a great weekend. There is a fair in my town this week, so thats a good excuse to go and get drunk, every night :D
Been in the city last wednesday and yesterday. Going out tonight and tomorow night. Sunday is a good day to drink in the afternoon and monday is a awesome day. Its called "Lappendag" here. Here is the story behind that: in the old days there was this big market every year. So while the women were looking around there, the men would be hanging around in the bar. This still happens now, there is still a big market and alot of people go there really early. The only difference now is that both men and women are hanging around in the cafe now. Some of them have their first beer at 8 am :eek:. Im just gonna wait till its about 10:30 am. Gonna be an awesome day.
So thats my weekend :)
Greetz Daan

I'm going to Margarita Madness at PG's tonight, then I'm off to Disneyland tomorrow. Sunday, I have to try to figure out what to do with my new Mickey Mouse table I got sent to me with out legs. I have to wait two weeks for the legs. :irked: I also get to put together my new chairs that go with that legless table...fun! :) Actually, it will be, I'm excited about the new table and chairs, it furthers my obsession with the most famous mouse in the world. Oh and there's always the endless chores that need to be done. :meh:

Most reactions

Back