Happy Friday, bay-bay!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by terri, Aug 12, 2005.

1. terri

terri Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Another week I am glad to see coming to an end.....I've been having too many of those lately. ;)

Now it's the weekend! :cheer:

I'm going to disappear into the darkroom tomorrow and start playing around with some prints. This is the first chance I've had to get in there in a month. Tonight I have to mix up some Dektol to get ready. mmmm, chemicals......I'll be a happy girl..... :lovey:

Hopefully not too much rain over the weekend, so I can get some good patio action in during the evening. The hummingbirds are going wild right about now, and they're fun to watch while sitting with the hubby, drinking wine.

What's everyone else got lined up? :D

2. Andrea K

Andrea K TPF Noob!

today im going in to work even though im not scheduled to (i hope they dont send me home after driving 45 min to get there) then i work on saturday and sunday (im actually scheduled for those days) and hopefully sometime soon my brother will fix my car so it will stop making that horrible thumping sound when i rev to around 4500-5000rpm...thats all nothing interesting

3. Alison

Alison Swiss Army Friend Supporting Member

Photos OK to edit
    Tomorrow my youngest son turns 4 :shock: How did that happen? It's just not right :(
    He's decided he wants an ice cream cake and who is Mommy to argue with that ;) We have some errands to run (we need to order our wedding rings since it's only 7 weeks away!), and then we are going to go mini golfing and whatever else the birthday boy would like to do.

On tap for the rest of the weekend is to bomb the entire house because our darling cat brought in fleas :irked:, go swimming a bunch, finish up some cleaning and complete the basement so we can move our bedroom down there.

Something is missing isn't it? NO HOMEWORK! I finished my last summer class last night and have three weeks off before fall term starts :cheer: :smileys: :wav: :band: :mrgreen:

4. Meysha

Meysha still being picky Vicky

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hmmm well it'll be saturday here in about 5 minutes time. So I think for the first 8 hours I will sleep, then I'll go for a walk, have brekky watch some cricket if there's any on, have dinner, sleep.
    wake up, go for walk, have brekky, lounge around, do some shopping, have lunch, watch tv, have dinner, sleep.

Hmm I'll prolly end up doing the same thing on Monday too. I love uni.

5. terri

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Just wait till he asks for the car keys. :mrgreen: It's pretty horrible, really.

Enjoy that baby boy and eat lots of ice cream cake with him! Remember what we were talking about that time? "simple times...." :heart:

6. Big Mike

Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Busy this week end...bla

Your wedding is in 7 weeks Alison? Cool...mines in 8 :shock:

7. bace

bace TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I'm still at work.

Another 5 1/2 hours and i'll be trying to figure out which club i'm going to get ****faced at tonight...

...fun times.

8. Corry

Corry Flirtacious and Bodacious Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    For once...I'M NOT WORKING ALL WEEKEND!!!! I work tonight, but that's ok. This weekend is the annual town celebration, carnival in town, barrell races, car show, lots of activities. Unfortunately , it's also supposed to rain all weekend! :( Hopefully I'll be able to get some pictures taken though, and it doesn't rain too much (even though we're in drought and we need it)

9. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    What? Friday again? :shock:
    The weeks pass too fast. There's ALWAYS a new "Friday"-thread going...!
    Next Friday will be special, and the next weekend.
    But this... nah. Nothing on.
    But the next [​IMG]... the next :D.

The next will be "European Meet-Up-Weekend", yay!

10. terri

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Ha, we're looking forward to hearing allllll about it, too! ;) You guys will have a blast. :thumbup:

11. mygrain

mygrain Friend to nose goblins everywhere

Photos NOT OK to edit
    The lib is closed again this weekend. So nadda but cpu stuff. Gonna order my burfday present tomorrow...can't wait!!!

12. photogoddess

photogoddess TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Yet another round of Margarita Madness tonight. We've got strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, marrionberries and bananas for the blender bay-bee! :mrgreen: Two of my girlfriends that I used to work with are coming over (in addition to the usual group). One of them just bought herself a new set of ta-ta's so you know what we'll be talking about. :sexywink: Might go to Disneyland for a bit on Saturday and lounge around the house on Sunday. Maybe we'll even bust the cameras out for a change this weekend. You'd think having 2 photographers in the house would have us shooting more - not less. :lol: