Hard workers can enjoy music too

niforpix

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went to Peru for 3 weeks to hike Machu Picchu. After the hike my wife and I stayed at Aquas Calientes for one night. There was a band playing, and these guys happen to walk by, and as soon as they heard them and saw them, they stopped. They probably stood there like that for 5-10 minutes. I think it's one of my favorite photos from the trip.

2712812465_f4a6eb4a08.jpg

where's the music?

If you didn't mention they were listening to music, I would have thought it was a picture of 4 guys waiting for something.

That's why I mentioned it. Photo was more about them than the music.

2713622636_1d93bfb58b.jpg

The title would have worked had you, had an image of them watching the band, or an image of the band playing with the four in the background. Right now it's just four guys on the street hauling their laundry.

PS: They're not even working:lol:

A better title would be: Four locals

I like it, even better without the story. The only problem is see is the tourists behind them. Otherwise, if the picture was left story-less, you have four locals, each holding a bag in the same way, looking off at "something". Very mysterious :)

if you could get rid of the tourists somehow, would be very cool pic :biggrin:

I know... by the time I realized the tourists were there, it was too late to take another shot... :(

I agree, the title should've been different too.

Thanks for the input guys :)

What you don't see in the image is the midget in the laundy bag picking the pocket of the tourist in the back ground:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i saw the pics of your trip and i liked that one the best also! priceless! :)

cool picture - really made me wonder what their day to day life was like.

Thank you guys. I appreciate it :)

Do you have a middle shot so you can make a linear panorama? That'd make an excellent shot...

Unfortunately that's the only shot I've got :(

I guess you're right, thank you :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back