Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just wondering on you guys' thoughs on the

film SLR

'Canon EOS 700'

eos700EF3580f56.JPG

the lens it comes with has no manual focus or manual aperture controls
on the body there is no shutter speed, or aperture controls or anything of the sort

its COMPLETELY automatic, and was wondering if you would even consider this an SLR,
or you general thoughts on why Canon would make this?

Rogan

...Yeah, it's an SLR alright, but it's an SLR for dummies so to speak. It was built like a point and shoot on steroids for an entry level SLR.

Shutter speed control is....well....you have to flip the dial over....

2 sec. - 1/2000 sec., B. X-sync at 1/125 sec.

...Yeah, it's an SLR alright, but it's an SLR for dummies so to speak. It was built like a point and shoot on steroids for an entry level SLR.

Shutter speed control is....well....you have to flip the dial over....

2 sec. - 1/2000 sec., B. X-sync at 1/125 sec.

i heard about this flipping the dial but i cant figure out how it works at all

i mean it was shutter speed on one side and scene modes on the other, its just a piece of plastic how does it now if im selecting the shutter speed or the scene mode i want

=\

i heard about this flipping the dial but i cant figure out how it works at all

i mean it was shutter speed on one side and scene modes on the other, its just a piece of plastic how does it now if im selecting the shutter speed or the scene mode i want

=\

Hold the dial and with your other hand turn the screw (dimond cut center peice) counterclockwise, I should pop right off once the screw is out.

As for the rest...I haven't a clue.

i know how to rotate the dial

i just dnt understand how it knows to be on shutter speed mode over scene modes =\

Most reactions

New Topics

Back