ClintLloyd

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
_NRG8474_DxO-2.jpg

Parramatta road, Annandale

I have noticed that when I post landscape images (not many) they are sharpish out of camera, however after posting they look like mush unlike Clints post of Sydney above. ?

I have noticed that when I post landscape images (not many) they are sharpish out of camera, however after posting they look like mush unlike Clints post of Sydney above. ?

I only ever look on my phone admittedly, but I've never noticed any sharpness issues with your images.

It depends on where you are loading the image from. Sometimes the internet steals pixels. Your shots look good on a 27" screen, especially your macros, so maybe it is when the image is being rendered on your computer after traversing the net again?

It depends on where you are loading the image from. Sometimes the internet steals pixels. Your shots look good on a 27" screen, especially your macros, so maybe it is when the image is being rendered on your computer after traversing the net again?
thanks Jeff, ..I'll look into it

Most reactions

New Topics

Back