In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
kharrodphotography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was browsing through some old images:

The first HDR I ever attempted (2008, using Photomatix in trial mode, Nikon D60, 18-55 mm kit lens, tripod).

I remember the sensor had dust bunnies all over it and I had to spend some time with the spot healing brush in the sky to touch them up.

ArtCenter.jpg

Just a slight hint of HDR. I wish it were larger, but as it is it looks fine.

5,619 posts in one year!!!! Besides posting what else do you do?

Not bad. I should dig up my first HDR ever created, though that one still was a "cheated" one, created from one RAW-file, as it was a moving object, so bracketing would not have brought the results required. But lighting was tough, so I thought: why not play with this photo just to test out what the outcome might be, and I did, and the outcome was quite satisfactory, I must say...

And why not over 5000 posts in one year? He's trying to reach me (I've been on here for six years now...). :biggrin:

Just a slight hint of HDR. I wish it were larger, but as it is it looks fine.

5,619 posts in one year!!!! Besides posting what else do you do?
Over the last year I have had 2 part-time photography businesses going (portraiture/sports), plus a fulltime school schedule at the local junior college.

In 2 weeks I graduate (Phi Beta Kappa), once again.

This time it's with an AAS degree in Mechanical Design/CADD Technology (2 years, 72 credit hours) so I'll shortly be adding a freelance CADD business too.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlJsggwpWys"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlJsggwpWys[/ame]

When I want to relax, I sprint race a shifter kart (125cc watercooled Honda CR, 6-speed, 35 hp, 0-100mph-0, in 10 seconds).

I sold a photography business and retired in 2005 at age 52, and got bored real quick.

What do you do when you're not posting on TPF?

nice. except the huge differences in the vapor trail.

After forced retirement at 57 because of heart issues I just take pictures and play with them in Photoshop. Eat when Im hungry, sleep when Im tired, and pretty much do whatever I want whenever I want. Not a bad life really. But I still dont have time to go posting over 5000 posts a year in this place. I only visit the HDR section.

Most reactions

Back