HDR Fun (Picture heavy)

In the end its your photos and you should process them the way you like them. Since you are new to editing I would start with something like Lightroom instead of Photoshop and learn some basic editing skills. Learn to edit your photos first without using HDR adjusting exposure, WB, sharpness, colour, etc. When you get comfortable with that it will help when you start working with HDR and other types of processing.

There are some really good shots you took, shots that I would have been more than happy to take, and I would suggest try editing them first without HDR and I think you will be surprised at how well they will turn out. Then you =can start playing with other heavy processing.

In the end its your photos and you should process them the way you like them. Since you are new to editing I would start with something like Lightroom instead of Photoshop and learn some basic editing skills. Learn to edit your photos first without using HDR adjusting exposure, WB, sharpness, colour, etc. When you get comfortable with that it will help when you start working with HDR and other types of processing.

There are some really good shots you took, shots that I would have been more than happy to take, and I would suggest try editing them first without HDR and I think you will be surprised at how well they will turn out. Then you =can start playing with other heavy processing.

I will try out Lightroom. Any tutorials for lightroom you'd suggest?

I will try out Lightroom. Any tutorials for lightroom you'd suggest?

I don't have any specific ones but if you go on youtube you will find plenty. Maybe someone else has links to specific ones they can share.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back