HDR help question....

PNA

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
In CS2, I create 5-6 different exposures of the same shot and save them individually, then attempt to create an HDR from them. I seem to get the same message "not enough dynamic range to create a useful HDR"......

What's up with this????:er:

Anyone have a solution????

Are you making your images with the recommended 1 1/2 - 2 stops of difference between them?

Unlike photomatix you cannot trick CS2 into thinking it has differently exposed images, you acually need to take thre+ images at different exposures. In photomatix you can use one file and in RAW editing under expose it and over expose it and then tell the program the difference in exposures.

Unlike photomatix you cannot trick CS2 into thinking it has differently exposed images, you acually need to take thre+ images at different exposures. In photomatix you can use one file and in RAW editing under expose it and over expose it and then tell the program the difference in exposures.

No tricks, right....I tried anyway.

Photomatix is fine, but costly for the working program, for what I'm looking to do on a very limited basis...... not professional.

Thanks.

You're still here? I thought you would be using HDRShop already? :D

The working program is only $100, in the photography world that is cheap. also you can use it in its trial mode, if you get a hdr yuo love you can clone out the photomatix watermarks evry easily, although paying the $100 will save you time and frustration for the shots that you cannot easily clone out the watermark.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back