Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please C&C
MB028486_4_9.jpg

MB028486_4_5.jpg

MB028486_4_6.jpg

MB028486_4_7.jpg

MB028486_4_8.jpg

I don't mind the last one, but they're a bit over the top for my taste. I think #3 would look great if it were a bit more conservative.

quite original. Not my style but they have their own appeal to them. What PP do you do for them?

#1 would would be a pretty appealing shot without the half of a person in it, it kinda detracts from the surrealistic feel of the shot.

This is just me and my taste...because I'm one of those unique over the top type of people...I love them. I really like the HDR and I'm one of the few that like it almost over processed and unreal like. I know a lot of people like to keep it more real looking, but I like the bright colors and the way they come out like yours...it reminds me of an oil painting or something like that...instead of a real picture...which is what I like.

This is just me and my taste...because I'm one of those unique over the top type of people...I love them. I really like the HDR and I'm one of the few that like it almost over processed and unreal like. I know a lot of people like to keep it more real looking, but I like the bright colors and the way they come out like yours...it reminds me of an oil painting or something like that...instead of a real picture...which is what I like.

Wanna get Married??? :lol:

Over the top or not, they are facinating to look at. In fact, I think you may have a nich market waiting for this sort of thing. Keep it up, I like it. And good luck.

I think #1 is the best of the bunch, except for the fans and the person to the left. I really like the surreal colors of HDR, I'm in the "Over The Top" camp. I think these shots have a lot of potential if you were able to get in closer or crop to take out the distracting parts of the backgrounds. I think either a tighter shot of #1 or removing the distractions would make it an amazing shot. Good job!

The colors are sure over the top but I think it works beautifully. Love them.

Are they all from the same place? Is there a time when it is closed to the public? I would try to go back when there is no one and no cars there. I find both a bit annoying.

Show them the pictures, explain the problem and see what can be worked out.

They are super-radioactive, but I think it is a beautiful environment. I like to push HDR on occasion for surreal colors, but not this far. I think they would end up much more beautiful if you backed it down some on the HDR sliders.

I'm jealous of you getting to shoot the area though. Its really nice :)

You certainly have a style to these shots and its clear that your going for and getting an effect in editing which you desire. I am curious though as to how you got these HDR shots, are they a composit of several shots merged into one or are they a single photo made into a "Fake" HDR effect?

I ask because shot one is showing some clear areas of both over and underexposure, something that I would expect from a single shot HDR - I would encourage you thus to either start using multiple shots or consider added more shots to an existing shooting practice - adding in more extreme over/under exposure to get those blown highlights under control

Aside from that most of my grips with the shots are nitpics- the person in the first is just not needed and as they sit half cut away they are a great distraction - were they fully in the shot and a little further along the bench they would have been a good element.
Also a few shots (2 for example) have a bit of a leaning efect going on - for shots like this a tripod and perfect angles are certainly needed to get a proper result - otherwise these little bits will pull the shot apart.

Overall though I think you have achived the effect your going after, that of the highly "overprocessed" look and you have done it well.

I love all of them, especially #1. I would just take that half person out of #1.
Great job!

I love these! I think they are beautiful. I would put them up in my house... I really like the stained glass window on the last one.

Most reactions

Back