HDR sunset, not throw up all over the place with colors HDR, the good kind.

SensePhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For your sunset pics with the sun showing you could have taken at least 5 bracketed shots and more likely 7. But not bad with only 3.

For your sunset pics with the sun showing you could have taken at least 5 bracketed shots and more likely 7. But not bad with only 3.
You know i was wondering about that, thanks for heads up!

I like the first one and fifth one, for other shots, have you tried shooting lower, like sitting down?

#1 is dang good. The others not-so-much...i mean they look nice, but the chair in #1 provides great focus which helps tell a story..the others (except the last one) are missing, atleast to me.

I agree with you virtuosos, but sometimes a sunset is just a memory and a good feeling watching it set. That alone is the story. The photo has meaning mostly to the one who took it and when we look at it, we are trying to see something more instead of just appreciating a nice sunset that we didnt have the chance to see. Also the small size pics surrounded by all that white background doesnt do anything to capture the mood.

I like the first as well as I like the touch of vertical that the chair provides. It also feels as though it is looking out to the sunset without distracting you from it.

Sent from my iPhone using PhotoForum

Most reactions

New Topics

Back