he was so cute ;)

mmaria

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
but really... cute and pretty pushy :)

He approached me to take a picture of him and his friend, waving with the cigarette in front of my face. As I was trying to step away a bit, he was trying to get closer so I could hear him well :)

Last edited:
That's a great portrait Maria. Do any of you other guys get people coming up for portraits during a shoot? Couple of days ago I was taking a sunset shot over a local building with an interesting roofline when a young guy came up and asked me to take his picture, which I did. They were nothing special but when I showed him in the LCD he got really excited and pleaded with me to find him on Facebook. Somehow I managed to do that but now he's convinced he's a male model and keeps pestering me to do a proper shoot with him!

Now that's a face with a few stories to tell! (Maybe clone out that little bit of power-pole crossbar near his head?)

That's a great portrait Maria. Do any of you other guys get people coming up for portraits during a shoot?
Thanks for nice words!

Usually people don't ask me directly, they just keep looking in the camera and asking me with their eyes: "Would you please take a picture of me?" Others, not so nice and modest, are pretty persistent in "Just one more!"

Aww :) Why was he so eager to have his picture taken?
He probably doesn't have a photograph of him and his friend. He probably doesn't have much photographs at all. He kept telling me: "Just send me the photo and I'll pay, I'll pay right now if you want. Just take a picture".

Now that's a face with a few stories to tell! (Maybe clone out that little bit of power-pole crossbar near his head?)
What power pole!? ;)
It's interesting how I didn't notice that at all! Thank you!

Awesome pic, I for one rearry rearry rikes it!! I must say I was expecting my picture though ;)

I do however hope you'd gift him a print. I gift copies to anyone who I feel isn't in a condition to have a decent photograph of themselves.. It's such an amazing feeling to have them look at their own pictures, so happy and so surprised. :sillysmi:

Awesome pic, I for one rearry rearry rikes it!! I must say I was expecting my picture though ;)
Hey Raj :lovey: where have you been? missed you!

I do however hope you'd gift him a print. I gift copies to anyone who I feel isn't in a condition to have a decent photograph of themselves.. It's such an amazing feeling to have them look at their own pictures, so happy and so surprised. :sillysmi:
That would mean that I need to start printing my photographs ;)

I am not that rucky

Did he say he wanted a passport photo? :)
Hey you! You're mean!
... but... it's funny so I'll forgive you ;)

Hey Raj :lovey: where have you been? missed you!
:mrgreen: The same old story with me, 6 AM to 9PM work, work and work.. It's been a while since I've held my camera in my hands.. :(

And why not, you take such lovely photographs.. It's just injustice.. :(

:mrgreen: The same old story with me, 6 AM to 9PM work, work and work.. It's been a while since I've held my camera in my hands.. :(
really? 6am-9pm work!? Yesterday my boss called me for a meeting in like 15 minutes before the end of the working time so I had to stay a half an hour overtime! Can you imagine!!? ;)
I can consider myself lucky, I usually don't work overtime and my working hours are 7am-3pm.

And why not, you take such lovely photographs.. It's just injustice.. :(
awwww sweet talking, sugar coating and else... Did I tell, I missed you :lovey:

really? 6am-9pm work!? Yesterday my boss called me for a meeting in like 15 minutes before the end of the working time so I had to stay a half an hour overtime! Can you imagine!!? ;)
Well, it's not like I work till 9PM everyday, I do get to leave at 8:40 pm occassionaly :lmao:

awwww sweet talking, sugar coating and else... Did I tell, I missed you :lovey:
No you didn't!! :mrgreen: :hug::

And whatever happened to getting in front of the camera :grumpy:

Most reactions

Back