Headshots

ShutteredEye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.theshutteredeye.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I volunteered to shoot head shots of some of the staff at my church since I had a couple weeks off from school. Here's a couple of the better ones...:lol: :lol: :lol:

65692593.jpg

65692595.jpg

65692602.jpg

65692612.jpg

Philip Weir said:
Nice lighting and background. Shots look somewhat posed. I appreciate in that situation it's difficult, but some of them don't look natural e.g. finger on chin.

LOL, yah these were the "cut up" shots. I've got the bread and butter shots too. Stare at the camera, smile, etc.

Pete; the last one, he is a musician, yes, but he's actuallly in charge of video production. You can see more shots of him and his band mates at http://pbase.com/shutteredeye/alamojet

Thanks for comments!

#1 - Would like to see a bit more of the eyes, part of the top cropped
#2 - Part of the top cropped
#3 - A+++ on the catch light in his eyes, part of the top cropped
#4 - Not crazy about the pose

All in all a nice job!

theoryblue said:
#1 - Would like to see a bit more of the eyes, part of the top cropped
#2 - Part of the top cropped
#3 - A+++ on the catch light in his eyes, part of the top cropped
#4 - Not crazy about the pose

All in all a nice job!

Thanks for the comments. I deliberately left too much room at the top for head lines and titles etc.

Christie Photo said:
How did they get Yusuf Islam (Cat Stevens) to sit in?!

Hahahaha! I thought exactly the same.

The musician shot is quite telling. He must have a great deal of self-awareness. Does he?

tsienni said:
Oh, I meant to say he looked self-poised before the camera. Sorry for the confusion.

Ahh, LOL. For a second there I thought you were asking me if he was gay, but I didn't understand the slang. LOL (He's married by the way.)

He's a performer, and we're good friends, so he had no problems cutting up for me.:mrgreen:

OMG! Really self-awareness suggests sexuality? Too bad, English is just not my native tongue. You have to forgive me. :confused:

Most reactions

Back