Hello all and thanks for a great forum!!

LCPhotos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello.. I wanted to take a quick moment to introduce myself and let people know what I'm looking for in a forum..

I have been shooting film and digital for quite some time. I enjoy working with the camera and lighting as it relaxes me and helps me deal with modern day stress..

I am what my significate other :love: affectionately calls a Professional Amature Photographer. I have always had a camera in my hands for longer than I can remember.

I'm in no way pretending to be a professional, but hope to be someday.

I'm an avid Floral photographer and hope to express my love of nature thru my photography.

I'm branching out into Wedding and Portrait photography slowly.. I have a studio in my home that I use to do still-life work.

My website is going thru growing pains as I try to determine how I want to present my art. Its not as easy as it sounds.. I've tried so many different formats, that I've just fallen back to something generic now.

I hope to use this forum as a way to express my ideas and get feedback, to learn new techniques, to share what little I know with those that maybe know less..

I have found so much info on here in the few hours I've surfed around.. what a great resource this site is...

I always open for critique, both giving and receiving.. I don't sulk for very long!! :grumpy:

Please be patient as I ask questions regarding selling images, doing portrait work, bridal ideas, still-life techniques, etc.. and don't hesitate to ask me questions if you think I can provide value!!!

I hope to be a steady contributor to the website....

Hello Byron, welcome aboard.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back