Hello all (new guy) & A few pic from me :D

stev

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone my name is stev and im from New Zealand. Is ohk if you dont know where New Zealand is, most people dont :lol: Anyway heres a few pictures from me. C&C please. Just be straight up with me, if you think my pictures are sh*t, just say it. It doesnt hurt me it only makes me stronger :lmao:. Im here to learn :D

5 p.s thats not me.

Welcome to the forums!
well for C&C im not a pro or anything or even semi-pro but ill give it a shot.
1. looks a little snapshotty. the way it exposed looks like there are no wheels on it. lots of contrast for exposure.
2. Seems to work for me. a lot of people do not like selective coloring but i think it works pretty good here. looking at 3 it takes away from the background colors and has the focus on the car itself.
3. the bright orange fence is a little distracting like stated above. good shot tho.
4. looks a little flat after looking at the others.
5. I like it but maybe a different background. I think it would look cool with the tanks from the other shots imo. Very cool and a different aproch to the normal.
6. It looks like the white balance is off a little. just a little tweeking would fix it.
7. I like... Post card :)

Ohh yeah. Try to keep you posts to 3-4 pictures. Its easier for responces. :thumbup:

Thanks for the c&c. Sorry about my 7 pictures. Will keep it at 3-4 next time :)

welcome to the forum :) I hope you like it here and find it helpful I myself do not really like car shots, however I do like #6 and 7. very sharp and crisp images and not very much noise or blur

Welcome to TPF!

1) snapshot...i find the fence to be distracting..taking away from the subject car
2) not bad..top of holding contaners cut off at top :p
3) i like
4) again not bad...the front wheel on the white car could use some more light..wud like to c those rims!
5) cool idea..i love night photography. this is where creativity is key!
6-7 cool shots!

Red = Accord Euro R
White = Torneo Euro R

Most reactions

New Topics

Back