duncanp

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.duncanphilpott.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
LaFoto said:
OK ;) I was assuming ... with a question mark :).
Hey, I have an idea: walk down to the Welcome and Introductions Forum and tell us a bit more about yourself there. And if you are only 13, this could make you the youngest member? Now that would be something, right?

so i came down here....

my name is Duncan, i live in hertfordshire, Uk and am 13 years old.
i always like phtotgraphy but when i read my unlces Practical photography magazine and got my self hooked, ive now been buying the magazine for 5 months
i own two cameras; a Canon EOS 888 with two lenses; a Canon 28 - 90mm f4/5.4 and Canon 80 - 200 f4/5.4 i also have a 2x teleconverter.

thanks for reading

Welcome to TPF.
We're always keen on new blood in here....

Somehow I don't think that came out sounding quite how I meant it :lol:

Och, Hertz, as long as you don't "adorn" your sentence with the :fangs:, he will never suspect what you might really mean! :biggrin:

Hey Duncan and welcome to TPF!

TPF have actually visited Hertfordshire (more by accident than design) at our last meet up.

Good to see a young-un to counter all the old duffers :hertz:

Rob

And probably touch his toes. Probably can bend over and pick something up without making an accompanying "nnnyyaagh!" too.

Aah... youth.

I feel old now.

*thread hijack* *cough* Welcome!

robhesketh said:
And probably touch his toes. Probably can bend over and pick something up without making an accompanying "nnnyyaagh!" too.

Aah... youth.
You sure know how to hit an old duffer, were it hertz.

duncanp said:
am 13 years old.

Welcome to TPF Duncan...you might be our youngest member yet AND he uses a Canon. Sweet!! :hail: :hail:

Welcome Duncan. ( Hey guys, we got another one... all wet behind the ears.... fresh meat..... yummy! ) Now if we can just get you to use a real camera.... welcome to Nikon world Duncan. he he he

Duncan! That's the name of my Scottish Fold kitty! Anyone with a name like Duncan must be very nice!

Welcome to TPF! :D

Most reactions

Back