trying to figure out what brand to go with for aps-c camera

brenton

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Each has their own pros and cons. Mainly focusing on Sony Fuji and Canon Body

budget is $1k So that leaves me with a couple options

Sony A series. However I did not love the way it felt in my hand tbh.

Canon r10. Which doesn't allow third party so your restricted.

Fuji xt3 or xs10. Which has more lense options. Sony and Canon would have much better AF from what I've read.

I love the Fuji designs and when I look at photos I always am most impressed by the Fuji.

Like I said I borderline can't stand the Sony body. It all feels so digital to me. Coming from a canon rebel t3i.. The canon would have better body then Sony for me and better AF then Fuji.

I've heard it said you marry into a family for the lenses and can swap out bodies. I am am a bit lost with all the options.

The Fuji seems really cool. The canon seems better for wildlife photography. I am concerned that I'd be disappointed with the AF.
I mainly will be doing landscape, portraits, some wildlife and nature. Maybe concerts later on. But I am amateur now. So I could invest in lenses and upgrade the body later. Like a Fuji with good AF if I went with Fuji.

It's really down between Fuji and Canon right now. And I'm thinking I need to make a decision based on lenses.

I have two ef-s lenses I'm not married to since they are cheaper. So it wouldn't pain me to much to switch to Fuji. But definitely a pro if I stay with Canon.

If Sony felt better in my hand I'd really think about it as well. I just didn't like it when I picked it up

Have you looked at the Nikon Z50?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back