Hello all...

Fishin Musician

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all…just wanted to say hey and give a little bit about me.

Been taking photos off and on for the last 25 years…nothing professional, just for myself. I worked for a newspaper for 20 years, so I got to experiment with some nice equipment of my boss’s and learned B/W darkroom developing, but we went digital about 5 years ago, so the dark room is a storage room now. (kinda miss it)

Purchased the paper a couple years ago when they retired, so I am taking more pics nowadays, and figured I might as well get some decent equipment while I own it (got to be some perks, being the owner…I guess ;) )

Started out with a point and shoot, but I purchased a Canon 40D and a few lenses about 6 months ago, and I love it!! Been working on improving my photographic skills and look forward to learning from those here and seeing others work as well.

Nice meeting everyone

FM

Hey FM, what's your musical instrument?

And welcome aboard.

Thanks all for the welcomes!

Mitica100…my weapon of choice is my electric guitar, Gibson Explorer running through a Fender Super Twin Reverb and my unplugged axe is a Fender DG22CE acoustic. The wife says I mostly make noise, but I have fun doing it.

FM

Thanks all for the welcomes!

Mitica100…my weapon of choice is my electric guitar, Gibson Explorer running through a Fender Super Twin Reverb and my unplugged axe is a Fender DG22CE acoustic. The wife says I mostly make noise, but I have fun doing it.

FM

Niiice! The wife will learn to appreciate it, have fun! :)

Most reactions

Back