Hello All!

KienNT

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my very first post in the forum. I'm from Vietnam. I take photo for fun and passion, in weekends.

Portrait #1

33063978095_996714b4c3_o.jpg
Pic taken with Nikon D700

I've edited the blown area on model's nose as per @Granddad's suggestion

Last edited:
Welcome!

Welcome. Very lovely young ladies, nice poses, look forward to viewing more of your work. Couple of little things, unless I've somehow messed up the last calibration of my monitor, your WB is a little off. I download your first image, adjusted the WB to the white of the shirt, adjusted the exposure and tint slightly. There were some blown highlights as verified by the histogram, in the shirt and nose, that detract from the overall quality of the image that are unrecoverable.

33063978095_73a1941a69_o-4.jpg

@smoke665: many thanks for the comment on WB. I've processed this pic on Retina screen and also seen some blown highlights on nose that were not discoverable.

Welcome to the forum. Very nice start and very pretty subjects.

Welcome to the forum!
This is a nice solid set. :)

Welcome to the forum! Nice work and lovely models.

For blown highlights on skin I sometimes take a section of skin with similar lighting, paste it over the blown area, trim it with a soft brush and then fade it till it looks right. It works sometimes and I've got away with it on this forum a few times. ;)

In this I took a section of skin from her left cheek, rotated it and stretched it to fit, trimmed it then faded it to about 45% before flattening the layer. My eyes aren't what they used to be but I think it works. :)

33063978095_73a1941a69_oC.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! Nice work and lovely models.

For blown highlights on skin I sometimes take a section of skin with similar lighting, paste it over the blown area, trim it with a soft brush and then fade it till it looks right. It works sometimes and I've got away with it on this forum a few times. ;)

In this I took a section of skin from her left cheek, rotated it and stretched it to fit, trimmed it then faded it to about 45% before flattening the layer. My eyes aren't what they used to be but I think it works. :)

View attachment 135753
Many thanks for the editing suggestion!
I will try myself with this method and post the edited later. :)

Most reactions

Back