Hello all.

gomexz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, I would be one of the fresh new guys around. I have spent the day reading through the forums. I am brand new to this whole photography thing. I have always wanted to get into it and now i have the means and the room to do it in. I dont have the hardcore stuff like you guys... yet but I do have a new camer coming and some lights on thier way as well. I hope to become an active member here and learn lots.

Cheers,
Gomexz

May I be the first to say...Welcome. The hardcore stuff is for another site. I'd like to think we're family friendly here. If you keep on reading the threads, you will find many different setups of varying degrees from many sorts of folk. IMO, the gear you have is not as important as the desire to learn. I have learned so much from this site, I can't begin to thank all the people who have given great advice. Enjoy.

Welcome aboard.

thanks so much guys. Like i said im very excited about learning. Me and a friend got into making movies when we were in Highschool but then he left to germany and iraq with the army so we took a break now hes back and we are taking off again and expanding from just movies to also photography.

Most reactions

Back