Hello from Bonn, Germany

Frank F.

engineering art
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi!

My name is Frank.

You heared about me, because my son Kons and me "The Germans" were visiting your friend Gary A. in Southern California. Talking with Gary he pointed me to this place, which I am about to discover.

I am a professional writer and photographer since I finished University (Physics) long ago.

Current topics are business to business food & other product shots in the photography department plus a book I write on Climate Change, how to revert it and how to make a profit doing so in the writing department.

I have a wonderful wife, two wonderful kids and a nice place to live & keep going.

I strongly feel to fit all that into 24 hour per day is a real stretch.

I have been on nikongear under changing management and rules more or less since it existed (10 years). Now me and some friends are looking for a new home for our daily effort to create our blog style "picture a day 2017". Nikongear Admins do not like the format any more and want to phase it out after 31 December 2016. They can not really explain why or we do not really understand their explanation.

Will this be our new home?

All the best

Frank

email_KC1_8652.JPG

PS: For gear heads I like to add that I shoot Nikon, Fuji and Sinar/Schneider

Last edited:
Any friend of @Gary A. is welcome here! Looking forward to seeing your photos and getting your perspective on others'.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back