Hello from France

Shurikem

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well to tell the truth I haven't looked at any other persons introduction so I'll do as best as I can. Lets start from the begining, I was born in france and moved to California at about 2 and stayed there till 12 and came back to France until now, where I live in the south of France in a town called Montpellier. I started getting interested in Photography at about 9 10 years old after seeing a bunch of movies about the Vietnam war and the Photographers there (I think Full metal Jacket is one of those flics but haven't seen the movie for over 8 years so I'm not sur). So I was interested but seeing as I was 9 my father would never let me touch his camera, I started taking pctures with a compact a couple years later, after helping my father out in the house, I was finaly able to buy on. Now I'm 20 and have worked since so I was able to buy an EOS 5 (I think it's an A2 in USA) and a A-1. I have two pretty good flashes and a couple good lenses. I can finaly concintrate on what pleases me even if my 2 first months of pay went into buying my material. What else can I say, hey maybe post an autoportrait. Hope seeing you soon.
photo_9079021_small.jpg

Welcome to TPF!!! kewl another Canon user!!!! you'll meet lots of very talented folks around this place and a bunch of nuts too. Learn when ya can and don't feed the cRaZiEz, they may bite.

welcome aboard! Wow I visited Montpelier 3 years ago :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back